Training - Capacity Building
Red Cross offers to all the professionals, working at migration context, the possibility to access to our capacity building program. Our program aim is to hand over our experience gathered in the last 2 years of activity in Greece to all the actors working in health, legal aid and protection cases related to migration. Cost free!
Our training proposal
- Accompanied referrals package. to provide the full knowledge on how to develop a proper accompaniment in the public services as professional guides to acquaint the migrants and refugees to the local context public system.
- Cultural sensitization for public servants to become more familiar with the migration needs and cultural integration.
Training content & duration
- Accompanied referrals package (21 hours)
- Cultural mediation and Interpretation. 4 sessions of 3 hours.
- Greek Public Health System. 1 session of 3 hours.
- Health terminology and Infectious diseases. 1 session of 3 hours.
- Detection of protection cases. 1 session of 3 hours.
- Cultural Sensitization
On demand. One day session.
How to apply?
Please contact by e-mail to our trainer ms. Zaklina Shkurti informing about:
- The training of your interest
- The number of participants
- The dates and times of your interest and convenient